HypSports Adds Season Showdown Mode to their Esports Platform
HypSports’ Esports Platform is now adding a “Showdown Mode”, which could reinforce a Season-Long Fan Engagement and take the multi-sport action to a whole new level. Players will compete in a multi-sport fantasy season, with their record determining how/who they will place and play in the finals at the end of this season. The Season Showdown mode is available for HypSports’ entire catalog of sports and esports leagues, including football, basketball, baseball, hockey and League of Legends, with other popular sports and esports leagues coming soon. Because HypSports is a new breed of fantasy sports platform – one that replaces cash wagering and deep statistical knowledge with proven free-to-play game mechanics – fans benefit from playing multiple sports concurrently throughout the entire year, as the player resources that they earn in one sport may be used to benefit their rosters in another. This makes HypSports uniquely a true cross-title engagement platform for fans of all sports and esports.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knock Some Heads With BigHead Bash From Aeria Games
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, today announced the launch of BigHead Bash through the Aeria Games netwo...
- Guardian Stone April Update Expands Game
- Hangame, the publishing brand of NHN Entertainment USA, is releasing the newest update for Guardian Stone!
- RebirthM Prepared to Launch in North America
- Caret Games are proud to announce they are bringing their 3D MMO ARPG RebirthM to North America today (January 24th).