HypSports Adds Season Showdown Mode to their Esports Platform
HypSports’ Esports Platform is now adding a “Showdown Mode”, which could reinforce a Season-Long Fan Engagement and take the multi-sport action to a whole new level. Players will compete in a multi-sport fantasy season, with their record determining how/who they will place and play in the finals at the end of this season. The Season Showdown mode is available for HypSports’ entire catalog of sports and esports leagues, including football, basketball, baseball, hockey and League of Legends, with other popular sports and esports leagues coming soon. Because HypSports is a new breed of fantasy sports platform – one that replaces cash wagering and deep statistical knowledge with proven free-to-play game mechanics – fans benefit from playing multiple sports concurrently throughout the entire year, as the player resources that they earn in one sport may be used to benefit their rosters in another. This makes HypSports uniquely a true cross-title engagement platform for fans of all sports and esports.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conquer Online Previews Lee-Long Skills
- Conquer Online has released a set of skill demo videos to give players an insight into upcoming skills for Lee-Long.
- 505 and Roll7 Launch Online Field Test for Lightspeed Multiplayer Game, Laser League
- Select players in North America and Europe have the opportunity to participate in the first round of closed beta testing for Laser League!
- Combat Arms previews Slaughterhouse
- Combat Arms is preparing the Slaughterhouse with a new showcase video.