GWENT players can now get coached on Gamer Sensei
Are you a fan of GWENT, and would love to enter the realm of competitive card games/esports with the popular Witcher card game? That can be a daunting task, learning the strategies, meta game, deck builds and tactics to succeed, but luckily Gamer Sensei has you covered! Gamer Sensei announced today that The Witcher series is joining the coaching platform with the addition of GWENT: The Witcher Card Game to its lineup of top competitive games, allowing professional players to connect with gamers looking to improve their strategy, tactics, and skills. The strategic card game is currently in public beta and is the perfect addition to the Gamer Sensei platform. Gamer Sensei also offers one-on-one personalized online lessons for other top-tier competitive card games, along with hit games like Overwatch and League of Legends. Interested parties can click the link below to learn more about what Gamer Sensei offers, and get started on learning to increase your potential for skilled, competitive play!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone's 'The Dalaran Heist' Chapter V is Now Live
- Next stop: The Kirin Tor Citadel! They're the only target left in the great heist of Dalaran in Hearthstone.
- Armored Warfare: Early Access Test 5 Dates Revealed
- My.com have announced that Armored Warfare Early Access Test 5 will be launching on September 3 and will last till September 20.
- BLESS Online Discusses Differences of the Steam Release
- BLESS Online will be releasing on Steam this May, and many have wanted to know how it will vary from releases elsewhere.