GWENT players can now get coached on Gamer Sensei
Are you a fan of GWENT, and would love to enter the realm of competitive card games/esports with the popular Witcher card game? That can be a daunting task, learning the strategies, meta game, deck builds and tactics to succeed, but luckily Gamer Sensei has you covered! Gamer Sensei announced today that The Witcher series is joining the coaching platform with the addition of GWENT: The Witcher Card Game to its lineup of top competitive games, allowing professional players to connect with gamers looking to improve their strategy, tactics, and skills. The strategic card game is currently in public beta and is the perfect addition to the Gamer Sensei platform. Gamer Sensei also offers one-on-one personalized online lessons for other top-tier competitive card games, along with hit games like Overwatch and League of Legends. Interested parties can click the link below to learn more about what Gamer Sensei offers, and get started on learning to increase your potential for skilled, competitive play!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chronicle: Runescape Legends - Launching on May 26th
- The countdown to the launch of Chronicle: RuneScape Legends has begun, as Jagex today confirmed the next generation card game will arrive on
- Digimon Masters launches Olympics themed update
- Joymax has launched a new set of summer festival events for Digimon Masters.
- Destiny 2: Forsaken Launches Worldwide Today
- Destiny 2's latest expansion, Forsaken has officially launched and features the most transformative moment in Destiny history.