Grand Chase reveals Rin
SG Interactive has revealed their latest free character for Grand Chase, Rin, with a new trailer.
Rin is a reincarnated deity, who uses a Fan as her main weapon. She comes complete with new skills and a new playstyle for players of Grand Chase, and will arrive on March 5.
To celebrate, players can find Rin’s silhoutte in dungeons and PvP modes to gain a 10% experience boost, or purchase the “Karma Fusion Package” on sale until Rin makes her debut.
SG Interactive also publishes Trickster Online and Pangya.
Grand Chase: Rin-Sanity
Forget the Knicks’ point guard and get ready for “Rin-sanity,” with the trailer for Grand Chase: Chaos’ newest character, Rin. As the latest roster addition to SG Interactive’s popular action MMOPRG, Rin is the reincarnation of a deity who has sealed away the ancient evil enemies to protect the world. To celebrate her upcoming launch, SGI has some Rin-teresting events for Grand Chase: Chaos players, including:
- · Increased experience: Players who collect Rin’s silhouette emblem in dungeons and PvP modes will receive a 10 percent EXP boost
- · Sale items: The “Karma Fusion Package” will be on sale for a week until March 5 when Rin makes her official debut
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sword Coast Legends Coming to Consoles in Spring 2016
- n-Space and Digital Extremes announced today that Sword Coast Legends hits PlayStation®4 and Xbox One consoles Spring, 2016.
- Warlords Awakening Releases Christmas Surprises
- Beginning on December 19th, Warlords Awakening fans can begin the Christmas event, that has several new missions as the main attraction.
- Ghost Recon Phantoms Releases Second Post-Launch Map Redesign
- Today Ubisoft is boasting about the successful launch of Ghost Recon Phantoms in April with a new infographic. The game has also released a ne...