Hawken raises over $10 million
Venture Beat has released an exclusive report that Meteor Entertainment has raised $10 million for its upcoming MMO, Hawken.
The investors, Venture Beat reports, include Benchmark Capital and First Capital, who also backed Riot Games in creating League of Legends.
Hawken is being developed by Adhesive Games, a development studio belonging to Meteor Entertainment, as a free-to-play mech combat MMO. This is their first title, but has already gained hundreds of thousands of beta sign-ups. For more information about the game, check out our Hawken preview.
Articles You May Enjoy
- School of Dragons Mobile Review
- With HTTYD getting its spin-off TV series, and 2 more movies (at least), I doubt Dreamworks would not cash in with a tie-in game based on Hicc...
- Spellsworn Goes Free-to-Play in March
- Frogsong Studio's PVP Arena Brawler Spellsworn will officially move out of Steam Early Access in March, and into Free-to-Play status.
- Closers Let Fans Choose The Next Wolf Dog Character
- En Masse Entertainment has announced today that from March 6th through March 14th, players can vote on the next Wolf Dog in Closers.