Hawken raises over $10 million
Venture Beat has released an exclusive report that Meteor Entertainment has raised $10 million for its upcoming MMO, Hawken.
The investors, Venture Beat reports, include Benchmark Capital and First Capital, who also backed Riot Games in creating League of Legends.
Hawken is being developed by Adhesive Games, a development studio belonging to Meteor Entertainment, as a free-to-play mech combat MMO. This is their first title, but has already gained hundreds of thousands of beta sign-ups. For more information about the game, check out our Hawken preview.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Entropia Universe - MindArk Communication and Development Roadmap
- Entropia Universe AB, the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (or MMORCE) game, announced today that MindArk has made a dec...
- ELOA Interview with Webzen and NPICSoft
- Trilient meets with Webzen and NPICSoft to talk about ELOA's western publication
- Ragnarok 2: Advent of the Valkyrie Brings Mass PvP to a Whole New Level
- Ragnarok Online II introduces the War of Emperium 1.5 patch, which adds new guild versus guild PvP combat.