Hawken raises over $10 million
Venture Beat has released an exclusive report that Meteor Entertainment has raised $10 million for its upcoming MMO, Hawken.
The investors, Venture Beat reports, include Benchmark Capital and First Capital, who also backed Riot Games in creating League of Legends.
Hawken is being developed by Adhesive Games, a development studio belonging to Meteor Entertainment, as a free-to-play mech combat MMO. This is their first title, but has already gained hundreds of thousands of beta sign-ups. For more information about the game, check out our Hawken preview.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Block N Load Goes Free to Play Today
- Jagex Games Studio is proud to announce that with today’s significant update for Block N Load, the game is now free to play.
- League of Angels III Officially Launches
- R2 Games officially launched League of Angels III last week, which is GTarcade's latest title in the League of Angels series.
- KOG Games Offers New Home for Grand Chase Latin America Players
- Latin American Grand Chase players will have a new home with KOG Games, starting in September.