Faunasphere January 27th update
Faunasphere has updated its servers today with a small patch.
The patch adds a new area, called the Watering Hole, where players can meet and chat – there are no goals or pollution.
It also adds Valentine’s Items, water blocks that can be used to decorate personal faunaspheres, the ability to block friend and trade requests, and has made a few other bug and UI changes to improve the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Crafting System Revealed
- CityState Games is in the process of a massive end of year tech reveal showcasing livestreaming of alpha footage.
- Free Realms Enters Closed Beta
- I've been following Free Realms for several months now and its shaping up to be a very polished free to play MMORPG.
- Knight's Fable: Beast Melee Now Available
- Beasts have always been one of the most important elements of Knight’s Fable. With powerful skills and cool looks, they can give you a sense...