Faunasphere January 27th update
Faunasphere has updated its servers today with a small patch.
The patch adds a new area, called the Watering Hole, where players can meet and chat – there are no goals or pollution.
It also adds Valentine’s Items, water blocks that can be used to decorate personal faunaspheres, the ability to block friend and trade requests, and has made a few other bug and UI changes to improve the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Green Arrow Pierces Into the Heart of DC Universe Online
- Straight from Star City and into DC Universe Online’s Legends PvP comes one of DC's most legendary heroes, the Green Arrow.
- BTS World Available for Pre-Registration
- Pre-registration has begun today for BTS World, a mobile title from Netmarble, starring global superstars, BTS.
- Twin Saga Introduces the Contents of Update 17
- Twin Saga has a new update on the way with Patch 17, which will introduce a plethora of new content.