Elite: Dangerous: Pricing and Pre-order Details Released
Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today announced pricing details for the release version of Elite: Dangerous along with additional information about the day one digital pre-order edition.
Elite: Dangerous on final release will be available for £39.99 ($59.99 and €49.99) through Frontier’s online store.
Frontier also announced that a special pre-order digital pack — the Mercenary Edition — is now available for £35.00 ($50 and €40) to all customers who pre-order the game before the day of release. Those who have already pre-ordered the final release version of Elite: Dangerous or backed the game through Alpha and Beta stages will also receive the pre-order digital pack when the game is released.
The Elite: Dangerous Mercenary Edition is loaded with digital extras. As well as a digital download copy of the game, the pack contains:
- An additional Eagle fighter ship docked in a secondary location in-game
- Exclusive pack of ship paint schemes
- A ‘Day One’ ship decal
- A digital players guide
- A digital concept art book
- Plus additional in-game benefits and other digital goodies to be announced over the coming weeks.
David Braben, CEO of Frontier said; “We are hugely appreciative of everyone who has demonstrated their support for the game by backing it through the early development phase or pre-ordering the game prior to release. Without those people, Elite: Dangerous would not be at the stage it is today. The Mercenary Pack is our way of rewarding them before we release the game.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Survived By Enters Closed Beta
- Digital Extremes and Human Head Studios are moving their permadeath, free-to-play bullet-hell MMO Survived By into Closed Beta status.
- Tanki Online: 8th Clan Championship Finals This Saturday, April 12th
- The eighth official clan championship of the 3D-MMO-browser game Tanki Online is drawing close to its conclusion and On Saturday, 12th April
- Elder Scrolls Online Begins Accepting Pre-Orders
- Elder Scrolls Online is now accepting pre-orders including a digital standard edition ($60) and Imperial Digital Edition ($80).