Divinity Original Sin: Now Available
After a successful million-dollar crowdfunding campaign and several months of rigorous play on Steam Early Access, Larian Studios is excited to officially launch its biggest and best role-playing game to date, Divinity: Original Sin. Available now for just $39.99, Divinity: Original Sin delivers just about everything you could ever want in an RPG, including co-operative play, turn-based combat, deep character creation, crafting, the ability to talk to animals, an extensive adventure editor and more.
Divinity: Original Sin goes back to the roots of memorable and beloved cRPGs, featuring isometric, party-based gameplay; turn-based combat; gripping dialogues; choice and consequence; enthralling story; profound character and party development; a big interactive world filled with characters and items; free exploration… There is one main goal, and how you get there is completely up to you. Of course, everything is more fun with a friend and so is Original Sin: drop-in, drop-out multiplayer takes care of that, both online and locally.
For more info, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/230230
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soul Guardians: Age of Midgard Now Available Exclusively on Google Play
- ZQGame a publisher of high-quality mobile games, today announced the global release of the anime-inspired, action-RPG, Soul Guardians: Age of ...
- Firefall Integrates Twitch Broadcasting
- Firefall players can now broadcast to Twitch.tv seamlessly from inside their game.
- Camelot Unchained Helbound Class Concept Reveal Commentary
- Despite their intimidating appearance, the Helbound is hinted in its lore as a healing class focusing on channeling the Greater Power of a dem...