Mabinogi celebrating 2nd anniversary
Mabinogi is celebrating its second anniversary this month with a special event, “Jump to the Moon.”
Players can jump to the low-hanging moon, Eweca, by building see-saws available from general vendors. The moon is populated with giant bunnies, tiny cows, and dancing pandas, and players who complete the quest to reach the moon will get a special cow robe. The server who reaches the most players to the moon will also have a special event activated; logging into the server from 4-9pm Pacific between Friday and Sunday will grant players a special anniversary item.
The event is taking place now, with the special events to occur this weekend, between March 26th and 28th.
The Original Press Release:
Mabinogi Celebrates its Second Anniversary
Fans of Nexon America’s fantasy life MMO, Mabinogi, can enjoy a special anniversary event to celebrate its second year of service in the North American market by participating in an in-game event, “Jump to the Moon.” Players interested in unveiling the surprise server-specific anniversary events can do so by enlisting the help of a friend to seesaw to Eweca. Those triumphant in their jump to the moon will notice that the landscape of Eweca is filled with giant moon bunnies, tiny cows, and even a dancing panda. In addition to their walk on the moon, players will receive a special Cow Robe as a reward. Servers who reach their targeted number of moon-walkers will activate a special anniversary event and can enjoy it the weekend of March 26-28.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Echo of Soul MMO Launches on Steam
- Echo of Soul, the new full-featured, free-to-play fantasy MMORPG from Aeria Games, is now available on the Steam platform.
- Hearthstone: Spooktacular Surprise! Claim Nemsy Hero
- A new hero comes to Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft! The alternate Warlock Hero, Nemsy Necrofizzle can be unlocked starting October 17th!
- Heroes of the Storm Launch Review
- HotS is not a LoL-killer. It stands out on its own merits, without trying to crush the competition.