Das Tal – Stealth and Tracking Implemented in New Update
Fireballs and stuns aplenty in Das Tal this month, as the skills system is revamped. Each of the existing three weapon and armor sets in the indie MMO alpha has had their skills doubled, and a brand new weapon comes with the update, the ‘over-time-effect’ focused totem.
The game’s developer, Fairytale Distillery, has also made a number of aesthetic improvements to the game world, the most interesting being the ability to hide in vegetation and track enemies using their footsteps. Coupled with these features is the addition of ambient audio tracks and early stage ability sound effects. The video provided by Fairytale Distillery has more details.
Smaller tests this month have offered a chance for testers to check out the new changes, and they have been scrutinised by members of the experienced MMORPG guild Syndicate, who have offered their feedback on where things can be improved. Further focus tests with Syndicate and other clans and communities will take place throughout development when appropriate.
For more info, visit http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=286465576#_=_
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Red Solstice: New co-op survival game heading for Steam Early Access
- The Red Solstice, from Croatian developer Ironward, will be hitting Steam Early Access on July 10. The game is a tactical, co-operative surviv...
- Novus AEterno Introduces Zones of Conflict And New Troop System
- The developers of Novus AEterno have released a new update to the ongoing development of the game.
- ARK: Survival Evolved Unlocks Dev Kit Alongside Mammoth Mod Contest
- Studio Wildcard unleashes a dev kit, a modding contest, and the Survival of the Fittest battle mode.