Das Tal – Stealth and Tracking Implemented in New Update
Fireballs and stuns aplenty in Das Tal this month, as the skills system is revamped. Each of the existing three weapon and armor sets in the indie MMO alpha has had their skills doubled, and a brand new weapon comes with the update, the ‘over-time-effect’ focused totem.
The game’s developer, Fairytale Distillery, has also made a number of aesthetic improvements to the game world, the most interesting being the ability to hide in vegetation and track enemies using their footsteps. Coupled with these features is the addition of ambient audio tracks and early stage ability sound effects. The video provided by Fairytale Distillery has more details.
Smaller tests this month have offered a chance for testers to check out the new changes, and they have been scrutinised by members of the experienced MMORPG guild Syndicate, who have offered their feedback on where things can be improved. Further focus tests with Syndicate and other clans and communities will take place throughout development when appropriate.
For more info, visit http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=286465576#_=_
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wakfu F2P Review
- MMOHuts checks out the now F2P turn-based MMORPG, Wakfu, and find its unique take on the genre still refreshing.
- InnoGames: Easter Events Available For Several Games
- Although Easter is still a few weeks away, the German games developer InnoGames just announced three ways to beat boredom during the holiday. ...
- FireFall Pre-Launch Version 1.0 Preview
- omehow Red 5 Studios got their act together and have finally produced the game they always wanted to.