Das Tal – Stealth and Tracking Implemented in New Update
Fireballs and stuns aplenty in Das Tal this month, as the skills system is revamped. Each of the existing three weapon and armor sets in the indie MMO alpha has had their skills doubled, and a brand new weapon comes with the update, the ‘over-time-effect’ focused totem.
The game’s developer, Fairytale Distillery, has also made a number of aesthetic improvements to the game world, the most interesting being the ability to hide in vegetation and track enemies using their footsteps. Coupled with these features is the addition of ambient audio tracks and early stage ability sound effects. The video provided by Fairytale Distillery has more details.
Smaller tests this month have offered a chance for testers to check out the new changes, and they have been scrutinised by members of the experienced MMORPG guild Syndicate, who have offered their feedback on where things can be improved. Further focus tests with Syndicate and other clans and communities will take place throughout development when appropriate.
For more info, visit http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=286465576#_=_
Articles You May Enjoy
- Relics of Gods Gets Hands-On Demos at E3 2015
- As part of its premier at E3 2015, Seasun Games will showcase its first game to launch in North America, Relics of Gods.
- Gigantic: Publishing Partnership with Perfect World Entertainment Announced
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. announced plans to publish Gigantic – the free-to-play, action MOBA developed by Motiga Games.
- Archlord 2: Closed Beta set for June 17
- The Closed Beta for this highly anticipated title is scheduled to begin on June 17, 2014 and access will be granted to select players among th...