Das Tal – Stealth and Tracking Implemented in New Update
Fireballs and stuns aplenty in Das Tal this month, as the skills system is revamped. Each of the existing three weapon and armor sets in the indie MMO alpha has had their skills doubled, and a brand new weapon comes with the update, the ‘over-time-effect’ focused totem.
The game’s developer, Fairytale Distillery, has also made a number of aesthetic improvements to the game world, the most interesting being the ability to hide in vegetation and track enemies using their footsteps. Coupled with these features is the addition of ambient audio tracks and early stage ability sound effects. The video provided by Fairytale Distillery has more details.
Smaller tests this month have offered a chance for testers to check out the new changes, and they have been scrutinised by members of the experienced MMORPG guild Syndicate, who have offered their feedback on where things can be improved. Further focus tests with Syndicate and other clans and communities will take place throughout development when appropriate.
For more info, visit http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=286465576#_=_
Articles You May Enjoy
- Autumn Events Arrive Soon In RiotZone
- Mail.Ru Games has announced an Autumn event extravaganza for RiotZone.
- MapleStory (SEA) introduces new boss and dungeon
- MapleSEA has just issued new missions to test its players with the launch of a new boss and a new dungeon as a prelude to the highly anticipat...
- Epigenesis Introduces Single Player Mode, All New Legacy Arena Level
- Dead Shark Triplepunch announces the addition of a single player mode and a Legacy Arena to Epigenesis.