Das Tal – Stealth and Tracking Implemented in New Update
Fireballs and stuns aplenty in Das Tal this month, as the skills system is revamped. Each of the existing three weapon and armor sets in the indie MMO alpha has had their skills doubled, and a brand new weapon comes with the update, the ‘over-time-effect’ focused totem.
The game’s developer, Fairytale Distillery, has also made a number of aesthetic improvements to the game world, the most interesting being the ability to hide in vegetation and track enemies using their footsteps. Coupled with these features is the addition of ambient audio tracks and early stage ability sound effects. The video provided by Fairytale Distillery has more details.
Smaller tests this month have offered a chance for testers to check out the new changes, and they have been scrutinised by members of the experienced MMORPG guild Syndicate, who have offered their feedback on where things can be improved. Further focus tests with Syndicate and other clans and communities will take place throughout development when appropriate.
For more info, visit http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=286465576#_=_
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magicka: Wizard Wars Announces Curse Voice Integration
- Announcing a new integration between Curse Inc.’s VoIP communication platform, Curse Voice, and Magicka: Wizard Wars.
- Spirit Tales announces closed beta registration
- KoramGame has announced the start of closed beta registration for its upcoming MMORPG, Spirit Tales (st.koramgame.com).
- Wargaming, SEGA and Creative Assembly Announce Partnership
- Wargaming, SEGA and Creative Assembly announced today a new strategic partnership that will see Total War: ARENA published worldwide.