Das Tal – Stealth and Tracking Implemented in New Update
Fireballs and stuns aplenty in Das Tal this month, as the skills system is revamped. Each of the existing three weapon and armor sets in the indie MMO alpha has had their skills doubled, and a brand new weapon comes with the update, the ‘over-time-effect’ focused totem.
The game’s developer, Fairytale Distillery, has also made a number of aesthetic improvements to the game world, the most interesting being the ability to hide in vegetation and track enemies using their footsteps. Coupled with these features is the addition of ambient audio tracks and early stage ability sound effects. The video provided by Fairytale Distillery has more details.
Smaller tests this month have offered a chance for testers to check out the new changes, and they have been scrutinised by members of the experienced MMORPG guild Syndicate, who have offered their feedback on where things can be improved. Further focus tests with Syndicate and other clans and communities will take place throughout development when appropriate.
For more info, visit http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=286465576#_=_
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards of War: New Sentinel Patches Introduced
- Bigpoint reveals today the fourteenth playable character in the science fiction oriented MOBA game, Shards of War. Patches is an agile support...
- Firefall Launches New Battleframe
- Red 5 Studios announced today that Firefall’s new Arsenal Battleframe has launched as part of the in-game “Omnicon” event, running Aug. ...
- Closers Adds Wolfgang on Task Force: Veteranus
- Closers has released a new update with Wolfgang in focus, allowing him to ascend to an even more powerful character.