City of Steam Patch Includes New Class, Returned Races
City of Steam, the browser-based MMORPG from Mechanist Games, will be receiving an update to version 1.3 next week, which will further build upon the soft-launched Beta. New additions include an improved Founders’ Annex suburb, more dungeons, expanded questlines, a higher level cap, and most notably the highly anticipated return of the Channeler class, and the dwarf and greenskin races (goblins, hobbes and orcs).
City of Steam is a Unity3D industrial age fantasy MMORPG, set in a world with heavy steampunk elements and rich lore from the New Epoch role playing books upon which the game is based. Over 2 years in development, the game showcases the capabilities of the Unity3D engine, offering a full-featured game while remaining lightweight and playable from a web browser.
Currently accessible from publisher R2Games’ website, City of Steam was soft-launched on May 10th, 2013. It has since had regular updates, adding new content to build upon the game leading to a full Open Beta version, expected for release later this year. Future updates are slated to include further quests, new features, dungeons and suburbs over the next few months.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARK: Survival Evolved Enlists NVIDIA GameWorks
- Studio Wildcard announces that it is working with NVIDIA GameWorks Studios to add stunning special effects to ARK: Survival Evolved.
- Exos Saga iOS Release Today
- Exos Saga reached two important milestones this week: over 1.5 million players have downloaded the Android version and the iOS version has jus
- Dragon Quest Builders Launch Review
- So your ultimate goal is to build civilization back to its former glory and finally defeat the Dragon Lord.