City of Steam Patch Includes New Class, Returned Races
City of Steam, the browser-based MMORPG from Mechanist Games, will be receiving an update to version 1.3 next week, which will further build upon the soft-launched Beta. New additions include an improved Founders’ Annex suburb, more dungeons, expanded questlines, a higher level cap, and most notably the highly anticipated return of the Channeler class, and the dwarf and greenskin races (goblins, hobbes and orcs).
City of Steam is a Unity3D industrial age fantasy MMORPG, set in a world with heavy steampunk elements and rich lore from the New Epoch role playing books upon which the game is based. Over 2 years in development, the game showcases the capabilities of the Unity3D engine, offering a full-featured game while remaining lightweight and playable from a web browser.
Currently accessible from publisher R2Games’ website, City of Steam was soft-launched on May 10th, 2013. It has since had regular updates, adding new content to build upon the game leading to a full Open Beta version, expected for release later this year. Future updates are slated to include further quests, new features, dungeons and suburbs over the next few months.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dead by Daylight Now Available on Console
- The hugely successful PC game Dead by Daylight is out now in North and South America on PlayStation 4 and XBOX One.
- Lineage II Helios Expansion Now Live
- NCSOFT today announced that Lineage II’s latest expansion, Helios, is now live for all players.
- Mad World MMO Will Host Alpha in May 2019
- Jandisoft announced today that their Alpha Test for the MMORPG Mad World MMO will begin on May 22nd.