BMW brand cars to be featured in “World of Speed”
My.com are very excited to welcome BMW to World of Speed. BMW has a rich racing history dating all the way back to the golden age of racing and beyond. There are very few racing discipline that BMW hasn’t participated in and haven’t had tremendous success.
The first BMW that My.com are delighted to reveal is the BMW 135i. This sporty compact is an all-round solid vehicle good for racing on any track in World of Speed. Weighing in at 1,560kg with an in-line six cylinder engine producing 300hp makes the 135i well suited for racers of any skill. But performance isn’t everything, the 135i is a sleek car just waiting for the player to put their personal touch on it.
There are more BMW’s to be revealed but the 135i is a great start. For more info, visit http://worldofspeed.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: 8.11 Patch Notes Highlights
- 8.11 is a part of an on-going multi-patch pass at adjusting role tweaks and game pacing. It's time for Jungler/Hunter changes!
- Warhammer 40,000: Regicide - Release Date and Launch Content Announced
- Hammerfall Publishing is pleased to announce the official full release date of their upcoming "Warhammer 40,000" strategy game.
- Update 17 is now live for Dungeons and Dragons Online
- Revisit the Ruins of Gianthold in DDO's latest update.