AI Mode launched in Mission Against Terror
Mission Against Terror (M.A.T.) has launched its new AI mode this week.
The new mode pits eight players against a team of AI-controlled robots. Two stages are currently available, with two more to come later, and the mode offers four new difficulty settings along with four new scenarios. A new weapon reward system for completing stages on current difficulty levels, along with a Weapon Casting Machine that lets players forge new weapons, is also added.
Mission Against Terror is published by SUBA Games (Wicked Interactive), which also publishes ACE Online.
Mission Against Terror Gameplay Screenshot
Mission Against Terror Launches AI Mode
Building Weapons from Destroyed Robots and Other Goodies Come to Everyone’s Favorite Free-to-Play Shooter
TORONTO, ON December 23, 2010—Mission Against Terror (http://mat.subagames.com), everyone’s favorite free-to-play shooter from Wicked Interactive, today launches AI Mode –the newest and most challenging level of the supernaturally-charged title that brings robots and other surprises.
“This is our holiday gift to the massive and awesome M.A.T. community,” said Sam Ho, Director, Wicked Interactive. “They have been so supportive since the early days of Closed Beta, we felt this update is the least we could do.”
What’s New in AI Mode:
· 8 players vs. slew of AI-controlled robots in a war for survival
· 2 new stages (of four) available now
· 4 new difficulty settings
· 4 new scenarios
· Weapon Reward System for completing stages at current difficulty levels
· Weapon Casting Machine, allowing gamers to create weapons from the parts of destroyed robots
· The chance to do battle with the Robot Captain
Set in a near-future not so different from our own time, M.A.T. pits teams against one another in a bitter battle for the survival of the human race. Unanimously hailed for its solid gameplay and wide variety of game modes, M.A.T. has taken North America by storm, after becoming quite popular in Asia and other parts of the world.
For more of the latest on M.A.T. check out Sam Ho on episode 58 of Radioactive Nerd: www.radioactivenerd.com. For more information on Mission Against Terror, visit the M.A.T. site: http://mat.subagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Toy Attack Launches with Programmable Multiplayer Mayhem
- Toy Attack is the new mobile game from Animoca Brands the mobile game that lets you build and program an adorable combat robot!
- Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner Gets Spooky This Halloween
- For the next several weeks, Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner will feature a festive Halloween Event.
- Hearthstone: Kobolds and Catacombs Expansion Review
- We’re back for another Hearthstone expansion and this time we’re digging deep into the ground to find all manner of brilliant treasures.