Sword of the New World Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Sword of the New World Page.
Sword of the New World, also known as Granado Espada, is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG with great graphics and music. Players create their own family and control three characters at a time. The game’s art style is based on the ‘Baroque’ period of European history which means characters are clothed in fancy dresses and the game’s cities are a wonder to behold. The unique three-characters-at-once gameplay, together with the stunning visuals and music make Sword of the New World a must-try free MMORPG. In this video I log into my existing account and hunt some monsters with my level 24 characters. Next, I show viewers two of the game’s cities. To learn more about Sword of the New World Granado Espada, check out the official MMOHuts Sword of the New World page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms is now Transatlantic
- The merge into one global server maximises and unifies the player base, allowing for transatlantic matchmaking.
- DDO: Shadowfell Conspiracy - Stormhorn Mountains
- On Cormyr’s western and northern borders lie the majestic Stormhorn mountains, a brand new wilderness area coming to Dungeons & Dragons ...
- The Brofessional joins the Broforce Team
- The latest Broforce update went live yesterday, and its main star is the Brofessional.