Strife: Patch 0.4.2 Now Live
S2 Games has released a new update for their casual MOBA title Strife. In this update, three new heroes are available and free to play for a limited amount of time, including Gokong, a trickster who specializes in attack damage, Jin Sae, an agressive melee caster who focuses on sustained AoE damage, and Nikolai, a man who punches things… and punches them hard.
The update also includes bug fixes, system changes and more.
For more info ,visit http://www.reddit.com/r/strife/comments/2htb6n/strife_open_beta_patch_042_changelog/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pockie Kingdom Closed Beta Takes to the Skies
- Online games publisher, NGames, has today announced that free-to-play strategy MMO, Pockie Kingdom, will be taking to the skies for its next r...
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III Stakes a Claim this May
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III is officially coming to Steam this May.
- Life is Feudal MMO Beta Impressions
- Coming back after these years to the MMO variant has sparked my interest again.