*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
The Settlers Online: Castle Empire is an RTS that has you building your city from the ground up. Various buildings are available to gather wood, stone, and provide food for your population. The game is unique that your friends can help you do multiple things, especially adventuring for fun and profit. The animations in the game are smooth and believable, even if the graphic style might be considered cartoon-like.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 11, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ubisoft Blue Byte
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Editor's Score: 3/5
- + In-depth tutorial
- + Crisp Graphics with great animations
- + Join with friends to adventure
- - Very similar to other strategy games
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior's Upcoming CBT Bans Video Broadcasting
- The Closed Beta Testing (CBT) policy of Tree of Savior prohibits test participants to stream or broadcast the TOS testing gameplay online.
- Red Awakening Teases Kickstarter
- Domino Effect Ltd. has released a new ‘work in progress’ gameplay video for Red Awakening, its team-based multiplayer stealth action game.
- Heroes of the Storm: New Hero, Battleground and Team League
- Blizzard has announced that the new patch for Heroes of the Storm will go live later today and includes a ton of great updates.