*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
The Settlers Online: Castle Empire is an RTS that has you building your city from the ground up. Various buildings are available to gather wood, stone, and provide food for your population. The game is unique that your friends can help you do multiple things, especially adventuring for fun and profit. The animations in the game are smooth and believable, even if the graphic style might be considered cartoon-like.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 11, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ubisoft Blue Byte
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- + In-depth tutorial
- + Crisp Graphics with great animations
- + Join with friends to adventure
- - Very similar to other strategy games
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Aurora World - First Impressions
- Aurora World is a point-and-click (WASD movement included) type MMORPG with some generic features as well as some unique features.
- Fiesta Online Review
- Fiesta is easy to get into, with plenty for players to do in both PvE and PvP.
- Rappelz Review
- Don't let the weird name fool you. Rappelz is one fantasy MMORPG we can consider almost a classic, but not shelved and forgotten.