Project Blackout Gameplay Video
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Project Blackout Page.
Project Blackout is a 3D tactical MMO shooter game published by SG Interactive (Ntreev) – the same company behind Grand Chase, Pangya, and Trickster Online. In its core, Project Blackout plays a lot like Soldier Front, Operation 7 and other tactical MMO shooters. The game is called “Point Blank” in Asia through NCSoft. This version of the game is open to users in both North America and Europe as well as many other regions. The game is easy to pick up and learn for those that have played at least one other FPS game in the past. To learn more about Project Blackout check out the official MMOHuts Project Blackout page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards of War Introduces Cosmic Sentinel - Pulsar
- Pulsar, the nineteenth Sentinel to be introduced, is an attack character that can unleash blasts of stellar energy.
- Gaijin Entertainment Starts Long-Term Collaboration With Russian Museum
- Gaijin Entertainment announces that it has begun a long-term collaboration with the Russian Kubinka Tank Museum.
- KingsRoad Introduces Monthly Events and Exclusive New Appearance Items
- Rumble Entertainment releases a new monthly dungeon and vanity equipment for KingsRoad.