Project Blackout Gameplay Video
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Project Blackout Page.
Project Blackout is a 3D tactical MMO shooter game published by SG Interactive (Ntreev) – the same company behind Grand Chase, Pangya, and Trickster Online. In its core, Project Blackout plays a lot like Soldier Front, Operation 7 and other tactical MMO shooters. The game is called “Point Blank” in Asia through NCSoft. This version of the game is open to users in both North America and Europe as well as many other regions. The game is easy to pick up and learn for those that have played at least one other FPS game in the past. To learn more about Project Blackout check out the official MMOHuts Project Blackout page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare: Matchmaking System Revealed
- Developer Obsidian Entertainment and publisher My.com are pleased to reveal today how matchmaking works in Armored Warfare, which is completel...
- Cubical Drift's Founder Talks To The Planets3 Community
- Founder of Cubical Drift, Michel Thomazeau, talks about the creation and gameplay of Planets3 as its Kickstarter comes to a close.
- Echo of Soul: Earns several awards in Asia; 2015 NA release gears up
- Widely successful fantasy MMORPG Echo of Soul has captivated players in Asian markets since its release last year, and Aeria Games is getting ...