SMITE Tournament Series Begins With $2000 in Prize Money Every Week
Hi-Rez Studios is expanding the SMITE eSports and competition scene with a new weekly tournament series.
Separate North American and European tournaments will be hosted every weekend, with $1,000 in weekly prizes for each region. Teams can register for their region and compete weekly against the best teams on their regional servers.
Games will be broadcast in English on the official SMITE Twitch.tv channel.
Hi-Rez has also launched a new eSports website to support sign up and tournament brackets at esports.smitegame.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight Age Open Beta Officially Launches
- Joymax has announced that the open beta for Knight Age has officially started.
- TERA Hits Steam with New Gunner Class
- “We’re celebrating TERA’s anniversary this month and over the past 3 years, we’ve received many requests for TERA to be playable on St...
- Battleborn Review: Ode to the 80s
- At its core, Battleborn is a true blue next generation hybrid. It’s half shooter, half third person MOBA.