Echo of Soul: Earns several awards in Asia; 2015 NA release gears up
Widely successful fantasy MMORPG Echo of Soul has captivated players in Asian markets since its release last year, and Aeria Games is getting ready to unleash the game’s massive world and unique soul-collecting system to North American and European players. Named the Game of the Month, by Korea Creative Content Agency and Best MMORPG 2014 at the Thailand Game Show Festival 2014, Echo of Soul is poised to make a splash when it hits western shores in 2015.
Accolades for the game have highlighted the variety of ways to level up, skill effects, and the game’s dedicated mobile app that supports in-game chat and item transfers between players. Echo of Soul is praised as “a game that anyone can enjoy easily” – “entertaining,” “gorgeous graphics,” and with “unique dungeon play.”
More details for the game’s 2015 release will be coming soon. For mroe info, visit echoofsoul.us
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 12/3: FFXIV, Path of Exile, Tribal Wars 2, and More!
- A blast of the lastest MMO news.
- Wargaming Announces World of Tanks Generals
- Wargaming, the developer behind World of Tanks, World of Battleships, and World of Warships, has announced a new title: World of Tanks General...
- Zombies Arrive In New Dark Blood Update
- Outspark has released its latest update, Act III, for Dark Blood.