Sudden Attack 2
Developed by GameHi, Sudden Attack 2 is the sequel to the original Sudden Attack FPS title hosted by Nexon Korea. With a new visual engine, new weapon customization and updated gameplay, Sudden Attack 2 is setting itself up to become the new #1 FPS title in South Korea.
NOTE: This game is currently only available in Asia.
Stunning Graphic Quality: Using Unreal 3 Engine technology, Sudden Attack 2 brings breathtaking new visuals to new and classic SA maps.
Sensational Hit Impact: Sudden Attack 2 features a modern physics engine that allows every gun shot to feel more visceral and death animations to be more realistic.
Stylish Weapon Customization: Every firearm in Sudden Attack 2 can be tweaked and customized to fit the player’s preferences.
Various Game Modes New and classic game modes will be available, including team deathmatch, bombing run, capture the flag and more.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GameHi
- Publisher: Nexon (South Korea)
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Classic SA maps with updated visuals
- +Update physics engine
- +New weapon customization system
- -Brings nothing new to the FPS genre
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Free to Play WW2 MMOs
- We'll take a look at some of these upcoming games then discuss why some other major wars don't get their fair share of video game lo...
- IL-2 Sturmovik: Early access now available on Steam
- 1C Game Studios is excited to announce that IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad early access program has launched on Steam today.