Sudden Attack 2
Developed by GameHi, Sudden Attack 2 is the sequel to the original Sudden Attack FPS title hosted by Nexon Korea. With a new visual engine, new weapon customization and updated gameplay, Sudden Attack 2 is setting itself up to become the new #1 FPS title in South Korea.
NOTE: This game is currently only available in Asia.
Stunning Graphic Quality: Using Unreal 3 Engine technology, Sudden Attack 2 brings breathtaking new visuals to new and classic SA maps.
Sensational Hit Impact: Sudden Attack 2 features a modern physics engine that allows every gun shot to feel more visceral and death animations to be more realistic.
Stylish Weapon Customization: Every firearm in Sudden Attack 2 can be tweaked and customized to fit the player’s preferences.
Various Game Modes New and classic game modes will be available, including team deathmatch, bombing run, capture the flag and more.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GameHi
- Publisher: Nexon (South Korea)
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Classic SA maps with updated visuals
- +Update physics engine
- +New weapon customization system
- -Brings nothing new to the FPS genre
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Developed by GameHi, Sudden Attack 2 is the sequel to the original Sudden Attack FPS title hosted by Nexon Korea. With a new visual engine, new weapon customization and updated gameplay, Sudden Attack 2 is setting itself up to become the new #1 FPS title in South Korea.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone Announces Their Newest Expansion, 'The Boomsday Project'
- A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity awaits scientists, engineers, and lab ra...test subjects of Azeroth, as The Boomsday Project is coming.
- Continent of the Ninth Seal Releases RAEBIN: The 3rd Update
- Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9) has released RAEBIN: The 3rd Update today, continuing to expand the game's content.
- EVE Valkyrie - Warzone Brings Non-VR Players to the EVE: Valkyrie Universe
- Players like me can't play EVE: Valkyrie, mostly because of motion sickness. Whether it's lack of VR or sickness, rejoice! It's...