Lego Universe Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Lego Universe Online Page.
Lego Universe Online is a 3D lego themed MMO published by the Lego Company. Gameplay wise Lego Universe Online plays a bit like Free Realms – as it contains MMORPG elements as well as simple mini games. The game originally launched as a subscription based game but later went “Free to play” by dropping its subscription for basic membership. Basic non-paying members can only access a handful of the worlds in the game and have limited access to most of the games other features. Like Fusionfall, Club Penguin, and Monkey Quest – Lego Universe Online is a game largely aimed at a younger audience. To learn more about Lego Universe Online check out the official MMOHuts Lego Universe Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Poppy Rework Review
- Honestly, I freakin’ miss her old Ultimate. Though there’s a lot to be said for knocking the enemy jungler/tank into left field.
- Ghost in the Shell: First Assault Press Preview
- Though, you only get to pick one character to start with, through gameplay you can unlock the license for the other members of Section 9.
- Black Aftermath Review - Be Your Own Kingpin
- Proxzor takes a look at the text-based, cash-prize kingpin MMO, Black Aftermath.