MapleStory M is a 2D side-scrolling MMORPG designed for mobile.
Unlike Pocket MapleStory, MapleStory M focuses on the classic MapleStory experience, grouping, and social events. One of its key features is the expedition, an 8-player raid against dangerous bosses. Initially five classes will be available at launch, but additional classes will be added over time.
MapleStory M is not currently available in English.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nexon
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies Ate My Pizza Launches Ride System In New Update
- R2Games' Zombies Ate My Pizza introduces a vehicle system, raises the level cap, adds new bosses, and more.
- League of Legends: Ivern Champion Review
- Ivern the Green Father is one of the most unique champions ever released for League of Legends, unfortunately, that’s not a good thing.
- InnoGames Starts Global TV Campaign on Almost 100 Stations
- Today, InnoGames starts a worldwide TV campaign for its strategy games Tribal Wars 2 and Forge of Empires.