Super Monday Night Combat Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Super Monday Night Combat Page.
Super Monday Night Combat is a Third Person Action MOBA published by Uber Entertainment. SMNC has a similar playstyle to League of Legends with the camera and combat style of LOCO. However instead of spells players use guns and futuristic abilities to push waves of robots towards the enemies money ball (base). The game features a high level of customization allowing a player to customize each game character individually to support their playstyle. In the video above I play the character Karl. To learn more about Super Monday Night Combat check out the official MMOHuts Super Monday Night Combat page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- LOTRO Developers Not Currently Planning More Instances
- The Lord of the Rings Online Community Manager reveals some small tidbits of news for the game's 2014 roadmap.
- Crowfall's ArtCraft Entertainment Announces New Division to License MMO Engine
- ArtCraft is proud to announce that they will be focusing on providing game developers with a technology solution in the realm of MMORPGs.
- Shop ‘Till You Drop with Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies
- A new update is available to Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, which overhauls the in-game shop, adding new systems, events & a ton of new it...