Final Fantasy XI
Final Fantasy XI is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed and published by Square Enix as part of the Final Fantasy series. This MMORPG features an enormous amount of variety in terms of playable races, classes and areas to explore. Since its debut in 2002, five expansion packs have also been released along with six add-on scenarios. Each expansion pack and add-on brings a new major storyline to the Final Fantasy XI world.
Unique races: Play as one of five unique races including Elvaan, Tarutaru and Mithra.
Job system: Pick from several different traditional RPG classes including warriors, monks and thieves, then upgrade your class more powerful variations such as Geomancer, Rune Fencer, Puppetmaster and more.
Explore the world of Vana’diel Take in the amazing sights and sounds of the world as you experience tons of quests, missions, and expansions.
Fun activites: Engaging in various fun activities such as combat, crafting or casual mini-games such as Triple Triad CCG.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 16, 2002
- Business Model: Subscription
- Developer: Square Enix
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Xbox 360, iOS, Android
- +Unique dual-class system
- +Several playable classes
- +Large, fleshed out game world
- -Dated visuals
- -Clunky combat
- -Unintuitive UI for newcommers
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel® Pentium 4 processor
- RAM: 256 MB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce FX series or GeForce 6 series
- HDD: 9.5 GB free hard disk space
- Description: Final Fantasy XI is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed and published by Square Enix as part of the Final Fantasy series. This MMORPG features an enormous amount of variety in terms of playable races, classes and areas to explore.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior: ToS Wiki Database In Creation
- The Tree of Savior Fansite is currently building the largest Tree of Savior English Wiki out there for all the English TOS fans. Although som...
- Eventful June at AIKA Online
- Redbana, known publisher of free-to-play online games, comes out with a month filled with events and contests for AIKA Online players.
- Dragon Quest Builders Launch Review
- So your ultimate goal is to build civilization back to its former glory and finally defeat the Dragon Lord.