Copia is a free-to-play browser based MMORPG with a unique twist on the traditional turn-based card battler. Use the revolutionary Leader system to attack your enemy’s army formation from various angles until the rivaling general is vulnerable to attack, however, the same applies to you, carefully balance attacking and defensive maneuvers to achieve victory. Additionally, it’s of vital importance to keep an eye on elemental affinities, every attack has a type that’s weak or strong to another, a tactical application of this knowledge will make any fight a breeze.
Aside from battling wave after wave of opponents, explore a world under siege from a ruthless demon army while attempting to find the legendary hero of old; just where did he go, and what secrets lie buried within yourself?
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 23, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: R2Games
- Publisher: R2Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Colorful graphics.
- +Interesting combat system.
- -Extremely casual-focused.
- -Limited depth.
- -Lackluster story.
- Modern browser required.
Articles You May Enjoy
- More Druid class info revealed for Dungeons and Dragons Online
- Turbine has revealed more information about the druid class, arriving in Dungeons and Dragons Online with the Menace of the Underdark expansio...
- WildStar Now On Steam
- Today, Carbine and NCSoft have announced the official launch of WildStar on Steam.
- Wildstar: New details revealed for 2015
- Product Directo Mike Donatelli of Carbine Studios has just revealed new details for their Sci-Fi MMORPG, Wildstar. These details include new s...