Requiem is marketed as a ‘horror’ themed game and has quite a bit of in game violence. In fact, the game is rated as ‘mature’ by ESRB due to its dark theme and gore. The game has four playable races and upon reaching level 10 you can actually pick your class. Each race can pick from two different classes.
Playable Races and Classes:
At level 1 chose Templar or Defender
At level 50 Defenders chose Commander or Protector and Templars chose Tempest or Radiant
At level 1 chose Warrior or Shaman
At level 50 Warriors chose Berserker or Warlord and Shamans chose
Forsaker or Mystic
At level 1 chose Rogue or Soul Hunter
At Level 50 Rogues chose Shadow Runner or Assassin and Soul Hunters chose Defiler or Dominator
At Level 1 chose Hunter or Battle Magician
At level 50 Hunters chose Ranger or Avenger and Battle Magicians chose Druid or Elementalist
►Massive scale PvP battles, in various modes.
►Customizable weapons allow you to fine tune to fit your play style.
►Special group focused zones that require cooperation from a team of players to accomplish.
Yes – Purchase DNA upgrades, mounts, and other specialty items.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 18, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gravity
- Publisher: Gravity Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Unique 'horror' theme.
- +Massive 96 vs 96 PvP battles.
- +Challenging Nightmare system.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- -Zero plot development.
- -Annoying pin code system.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.0 GHz, AMD Athlon XP 2000+, or better
- RAM: 1GB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce 6600, AMD Radeon 9500
- HDD: 3.5 GB
- Description: Requiem is a darkly themed 3D Fantasy Horror' MMORPG. It is one of the only self proclaimed horror games in the entire MMORPG genre. If you're a fan of games with a lot of gore, then Requiem just may be your cup of tea.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Announces Pre-Order and Launch Details
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide will launch on Steam for Windows PC on October 23rd and is now available in pre-order.
- Divinity: Original Sin Gets Two New Companions
- “The Bear and the Burglar” DLC pack, available for free via Steam, not only improves co-op dialogue by streamlining lengthy discussions, ...