Known in other regions as Riders of Icarus, Icarus Online is a high fantasy action MMORPG created by WeMade Entertainment. Unlike many MMOs, Icarus Online puts an emphasis on mounts and mounted combat.
Explore the world of Midellas to capture dragons and hundreds of other mythical creatures. Tame almost every creature in the game that can serve as a mount or train them further as a pet to fight alongside you in battle. Take to the skies on the back of a dragon and battle flying monsters or team up with other players for raids against gigantic, skyscraper sized behemoths. Collect and train hundreds of pets, make new friends and explore dangerous dungeons, and save the world of Midellas from the legions of Ruin.
►Tons of mounts to collect. Almost every creature in the world is tamable, usable in mounted combat on ground or in the skies.
►Massive raids. Battle with other players against colossal world bosses, or explore the depths of dungeons.
►PvE and PvP content. Plenty of classic MMO features to keep you active every day.
►Assassin, Berserker, Guardian, Priest, or Wizard.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: WeMade
- Publisher: Gameflip
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Description: Known in other regions as Riders of Icarus, Icarus Online is a high fantasy action MMORPG created by WeMade Entertainment. Unlike many MMOs, Icarus Online puts an emphasis on mounts and mounted combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Relic Hunters Zero Game Review
- There aren't many games that can be simple, yet deliver this exciting and really enjoyable gameplay experience that Relics Hunter Zero ac...
- Hero Commander: Open Beta Now Available
- Hero Commander is a cute fantasy strategy game by GTArcade set for a 2014 release, perfectly combining tactical and MMORPG elements into a her...
- Naruto Saga - Chapter IV Expansion Announced
- IceGames has revealed their first details of the upcoming Chapter IV: Ninja World War expansion to popular Naruto team-combat MMO, Naruto Saga...