*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Capitalizing on the recent marketing success of Wizardry Online’s permadeath feature, Gamepot is at it again attempting to capture the same visceral action feel in Sword Art Online. Meet up with your favorite characters from the popular anime as you attempt to level, advance, and survive to reach the game’s final floor in constantly updated content driven by player’s choices.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Aeria Games
- Publisher: Aeria Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Recognizable characters from the anime
- +Unique character builds.
- +Sandbox crafting.
- -Challenging gameplay may intimidate some players.
- -Limited information available.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of Incarnates: Loki Now Avaiable
- Fat power!
- Cannon Brawl Launch Review
- While Cannon Brawl may feel like a relatively simple title at first, I genuinely feel there is a lot to offer in this game.
- Albion Online – Beta Updated Look
- While the state of the game was rocky back then, the devs have been putting some serious work in over the past 7 months,.