The Entropia Universe is more than a game. The Entropia Universe is for real. Real people, real activities and a Real Cash Economy in a massive online universe.
Join people from around the globe who use the Entropia Universe currency, the PED, to develop their characters everyday on the untamed planet of Calypso. The unique and secure Real Cash Economy allows you to transfer your accumulated PED back into real world funds.
Online around the clock for decades to come, the Entropia Universe is continually enhanced with new content every month and supported by the Entropia Universe Support Department.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 03, 2003
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Mindark
- Publisher: Mindark
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +Opportunities to make real world money.
- +Expansive solar system featuring multiple worlds to explore.
- +Player driven economy.
- +Tons of side ventures to pass the time.
- -Costly start-up.
- -Difficult to get established without help from existing players.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP (32-bit SP3, 64-bit SP2), Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.x.
- CPU: Intel I7 / AMD Phenom II
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 285 / ATI Radeon 4870 or better
- HDD: 10 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Doom Launches Worldwide
- DOOM is now available worldwide for the Xbox One, PlayStation® 4 computer entertainment system, and PC.
- Warcraft Movie Offers Free Copy of WoW
- Anyone who buys a ticket to see Warcraft from participating partners will receive a free digital copy of World of Warcraft.
- World of Warships Launch Review
- The game is eye candy. Even since my open beta preview write-up where I was already dazzled, the visuals have improved tenfold.