VALORANT is a 3D hero-based first-person shooter featuring competitive team-based online multiplayer where superior skills and strategy are the difference between victory and defeat.
►7-Spread: Practice and perfect your fundamental shooting ability to survive lethal gunfight after gunfight.
►Hypernaturalist: Come back from a losing battle or press your advantage with the help of your special strategic skillset.
►No More Excuses: Never worry about dropped frames or lag ever again on a specifically-designed battlefield of even tides.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Riot Games
- Publisher: Riot Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Intel HD 4000
- Description: VALORANT is a 3D hero-based first-person shooter featuring competitive team-based online multiplayer where superior skills and strategy are the difference between victory and defeat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elite: Dangerous Beta 2 Announced for 30 September
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today announced the release date of Elite: Dangerous Beta 2 as 30 September.
- Outspark Announces Dark Blood
- Outspark has announced Dark Blood, a free-to-play PvP fighting game.
- Hawken raises over $10 million
- Venture Beat has released an exclusive report that Meteor Entertainment has raised $10 million for its upcoming MMO, Hawken.