VALORANT is a 3D hero-based first-person shooter featuring competitive team-based online multiplayer where superior skills and strategy are the difference between victory and defeat.
►7-Spread: Practice and perfect your fundamental shooting ability to survive lethal gunfight after gunfight.
►Hypernaturalist: Come back from a losing battle or press your advantage with the help of your special strategic skillset.
►No More Excuses: Never worry about dropped frames or lag ever again on a specifically-designed battlefield of even tides.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Riot Games
- Publisher: Riot Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Intel HD 4000
- Description: VALORANT is a 3D hero-based first-person shooter featuring competitive team-based online multiplayer where superior skills and strategy are the difference between victory and defeat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Neverwinter & STO Events Now Live
- Summer is only a few weeks away and to celebrate Perfect World is kicking off their annual Summer Event on the planet Risa today.
- Guild Wars 2 PvP Stronghold First Impressions
- Today I was fortunate enough to play Guild Wars 2 with a few of the developers, and some other members of the Gaming Media.
- Rocket League Championship Series International Live Finals This Weekend
- The eight best Rocket League teams from Europe and North America will battle it out to prove who's the best once and for all!