VALORANT is a 3D hero-based first-person shooter featuring competitive team-based online multiplayer where superior skills and strategy are the difference between victory and defeat.
►7-Spread: Practice and perfect your fundamental shooting ability to survive lethal gunfight after gunfight.
►Hypernaturalist: Come back from a losing battle or press your advantage with the help of your special strategic skillset.
►No More Excuses: Never worry about dropped frames or lag ever again on a specifically-designed battlefield of even tides.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Riot Games
- Publisher: Riot Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Intel HD 4000
- Description: VALORANT is a 3D hero-based first-person shooter featuring competitive team-based online multiplayer where superior skills and strategy are the difference between victory and defeat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- East Legend iOS Mobile Review
- East Legend revolves around a re-imagining of the journey to the west story where you follow the exploits of a priest who meets Goku.
- Armored Warfare Early Access Sneak Peek
- We were able to play on four maps, including a newly released map called River Point, and had access to thirty-eight vehicles over five class
- Grand Fantasia's Latest Update Arrives in the West
- Grand Fantasia has a new update in the west courtesy of gamigo, with some never-before-seen content.