Tactical Intervention is a 3D tactical MMO Shooter that aims to take a slice of the lucrative MMOFPS market. Other than it’s top notch graphics and fluid gameplay, one of the game’s biggest selling points is that it was developed by Minh Lee, one of the original creators of Counter-Strike. Minh Lee also worked on CS: Condition Zero, CS: Source and Day of Defeat while at Valve. Gamers can expect the core gameplay to revolve around Counter-Terrorists and Terrorists duking it out across various stages. Graphically speaking, Tactical Intervention looks like a mix between the realistic graphics of Counter-Strike: Source and the cartoony look of Team Fortress 2.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 08, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: FIX Korea, Co.LTD
- Publisher: FIX Korea, Co.LTD
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Being developed by one of the original Devs behind Counter-Strike.
- +Great map designs.
- -Very similar core gameplay as other tactical MMO shooters.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: 3.5 GHz Quad Core
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 or better, ATI Radeon™ X1900 or better
- HDD: 10 GB available space
- Description: Tactical Intervention is a 3D tactical MMO shooter published by FIX Korea, Co.LT (OGPlanet previously). The game is best known for being developed by Minh Le, aka Gooseman, one of the original creators of Counter-Strike.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Official Destiny Strike Gameplay: The Devils' Lair
- Bungie reveals a new video showcasing Destiny's gameplay in The Devil's Lair.
- Chambara Now Available on PlayStation 4
- Chambara delivers the nostalgia of classic local multiplayer gameplay for modern gaming consoles.
- H1Z1: Battle Royale (PS4) Free 'Beyond Royale' Expansion is Now Live
- H1Z1: Battle Royale on PS4 is proud to release their latest update, Beyond Royale as a Free Expansion for all players.