Pox Nora is a multiplayer, turn-based strategy game with collectible card game (CCG) elements. Launched in 2006, PoxNora offers a wide variety of maps and hundreds of runes to collect and use in battle, which can be traded with other players to help complete collections or crafted together into new cards. The game features over two dozen “expansions” that include new runes and mechanics.
Several battlegroup types allow players to build decks the way they want: full faction, with a large bonus; split faction, for a small bonus from each; or no faction. Pox Nora offers single player campaigns, casual multiplayer, and ranked multiplayer.
Pox Nora offers players the opportunity to earn gold to purchase rune packs, earning their way to the content they want.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 01, 2006
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Octopi
- Publisher: Desert Owl Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, PS4
- +Can work to earn any card (microtransactions not required).
- +Large established playerbase.
- +Rich world and lore.
- -Hard to get into competitive play.
- -Early game is slow.
- -Dated engine.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac OSX
- CPU: 500 MHZ CPU or Greater
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: NVIDIA or ATI Video Card with 64MB of VRam
- HDD: 200 MB
- Description: Pox Nora is a multiplayer, turn-based strategy game with collectible card game (CCG) elements. Launched in 2006, PoxNora offers a wide variety of maps and hundreds of runes to collect and use in battle.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DOTA 2 Partners with Plays.tv for Next Gen Smart Highlights
- DOTA 2 has announced a partnership with Plays.tv to bring a new level of quality replay capture and sharing.
- Dauntless Details Epic Games Store Migration and Hunt Pass Season Two
- Phoenix Labs has announced details on how players will be able to manage their Dauntless account through the Epic Games store patcher.
- Heroes of the Storm Celebrates First Anniversary
- Today marks the celebration of Heroes of the Storm's first anniversary since its official launch on June 2, 2015.