NosTale which stands for ‘The Tale of Nomads of Silver Spirit’ is a 2D MMORPG with very basic gameplay. The game has limited character appearance options and only three classes from which players can chose from upon attaining level 15. Each of the three classes can further specialize using ‘specialist cards.’ Below is a brief description of the three classes and currently available specialist cards:
Swordsman – Close combat specialist with the highest health of the three classes.
1. Warrior – Supportive specialization that excels at AoE and debuffing enemies.
2. Blade – Swift sword strikes make the Blade very powerful in PvP.
3. Crusader – Crusaders possess powerful buffs and are proficient in the use of cross bows.
4. Berserker – Proficient in pole arms, Berserkers deal devastating blows to single targets.
Archers – Ranged combat class with high agility and accuracy.
1. Ranger – Great solo class and heavy ranged damage dealer.
2. Assassin – Assassins use daggers and can tumble to deflect attacks, potent PvP class.
3. Destroyer – Wields guns and uses traps to clean multiple mobs at once.
4. Wild Keeper – Uses boomerang and specialize in Area of Effect spells and buffing team mates.
Sorcerers – The spellcasters of NosTale, they have low HP but possess powerful offensive and supportive spells.
1. Red Mage – Fire specialists with high damage AoE spells.
2. Holy Mage – Supportive caster with healing and buffing spells.
3. Blue Mage – Blue Mages have multiple freezing / blackout spells along with AoE moves.
4. Dark Gunner – Specializes in DoT (damage over time) spells and debuffs.
In addition, there are three cards available to all classes:
Pajama – Obtained from the Pajama Fairy. Usable after job level 10.
Chicken – Rewarded for completing the Chicken Raid.
JajaMaru – Fire based specialization available to all classes.
More details and updates to the classes HERE!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Entwell Co., Ltd.
- Publisher: Gameforge 4D GmbH
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Fast leveling early on.
- +Simple gameplay & interface.
- +In depth pet system.
- -Limited graphic options.
- -Poor translations and boring text.
- -Only 3 first class choices.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
- CPU: Pentium3 800 Mhz or better
- RAM: 512 MB or more
- GPU: GeForce 2 MX
- HDD: 4 GB
- Description: NosTale which stands for 'The Tale of Nomads of Silver Spirit' is a 2D MMORPG with very basic gameplay. The game has limited character appearance options and only three classes from which players can chose from upon attaining level 15.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Alpha Delays and Apologies
- In a live stream session earlier today on Twitch, City State Games had an honest revelation regarding the current state of Camelot Unchained...
- Shadowverse Beta Preview
- "How much time could it possibly take," I reasoned, "It'll just be some simple Hearthstone clone with a shiny coat of pain...
- Neverwinter: Shroud of Souls Live on PC
- Cryptic Studios has announced that the Shroud of Souls update for Neverwinter is available today for PC.