HIT (Heroes of Incredible Tales) a mobile RPG developed by NEXON in coordination with producer Yong-hyun Park, the man behind massive titles like Lineage 2 and Tera. Utilizing Unreal Engine 4, HIT gives players a variety of gameplay options in a world with impressive graphics! A story-driven campaign mode, a free-for-all arena that allows up to six combatants, and large-scale raids all await players looking for a prime mobile experience that will keep them entertained for hours on end.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 07, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NEXON
- Publisher: NEXON
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 3/5
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War Gameplay Details Revealed
- GameSamba and Funimation® Entertainment are revealing more details about the upcoming “Tokyo Ghoul” game, now titled “Tokyo Ghoul: Dark...
- Eudemons Online launches Trumpet of the Legionnaire
- The latest expansion for Eudemons Online, titled "Trumpet of the Legionnaire," launches today.
- Wargaming.net Funds £75,000 Exhibit for Dornier 17 at RAF Museum
- The only known German Dornier Do17 bomber is getting an enhanced exhibit in the Royal Air Force Museum, thanks to Wargaming.net.