Creativerse is a sandbox adventure game (similar to games like Minecraft or Trove) , where you explore, build, and create an uncharted, randomized world. Start with little but a note leading you to your destiny, and then build shelter, tools, and more as you uncover the mysteries of the world. Creativerse features advanced crafting techniques and tools, requirings recipes and discoveries, and its monsters are fierce with their own unique attacks.
Currently Creativerse is in paid Early Access on Steam, but will eventually be a free-to-play game on release.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 08, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Playful Corp
- Publisher: Playful Corp
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- +Complex crafting with recipes and advanced tools.
- +Rewards discovery.
- +Storyline available in game.
- -Crafting is time consuming.
- -Cash shop future unknown.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64-bit Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8
- CPU: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHzj / AMD Phenom II X4 945, 3.0GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 460 / Radeon HD 5850
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Explore, craft, and discover in Creativerse, a sandbox adventure mmo!
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2017 Tuesday Recap: Elder Scrolls Online, ARK, Black Desert Online
- This is the 8th Circle of Hell, and I’m right in the middle of it squeaking out coverage on the few online multiplayer PC titles.
- Cross Fire Review
- Cross Fire went into open beta at the end of January, making it the first free FPS release of 2009.
- Neverwinter: Underdark Coming Fall 2015
- The newest expansion will see players stand ground with Drizzt Do’Urden, as he battles the dreaded Demogorgon in a 10-player encounter.