Call of Duty: Warzone
Call of Duty: Warzone is a 3D first-person shooter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare update featuring three competitive multiplayer game modes for all platforms and players to enjoy completely free of charge!
►Classic Battle Royale: Team up or go it solo on a map surrounded by deadly gas and fight to survive until the very end.
►Get Money: Steal, earn, and loot your way to fat stacks and the victory that comes with it in the pilfer’s paradise of Plunder.
►Warriors Die Twice: Learn the ins, outs, streets, alleys, landmarks, and more on Verdansk, a massive and dense city packed with points of interest and even more battlegrounds. But if you happen to die before you can really take off, don’t worry! Everybody, up to a certain point in the match, gets an opportunity to return to battle if they can win a 1v1 duel in the gulag.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 10, 2020
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Infinity Ward/Raven Software
- Publisher: Activision
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Battle Royale, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3-4340+/AMD FX-6300+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670+/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650+/AMD Radeon HD 7950+
- HDD: 175 GB
- Description: Call of Duty: Warzone is a 3D first-person shooter featuring three multiplayer game modes for all platforms and players to enjoy completely free of charge!
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks: Rally Mode Now Available
- Wargaming has just released a new, unique game mode for World of Tanks known as "Rally Mode", where players can race their tanks aga...
- Free-to-play News in Review - 10/2/2015
- What looked like it might be a quiet week for our little niche of gaming news still ended up leaving us with some gems to report on.
- Elune's Closed Beta Test Comes to Android from GAMEVIL
- From today until October 23rd, the Elune CBT will be on Android, with a focus on refining the core gameplay.