EverQuest Next Landmark Alpha Up; NDA down
Recently, Sony Online Entertainment has released their alpha build for EverQuest Next Landmark, and all those that have obtained founders packages will be free to download and play right now. In a bizzare turn of events, they have also announced on their official twitter page that any activity that happens during the alpha test will be NDA free.
All those that are playing in the alpha will be free to record footage, take pictures and express their gameplay experience to others online.
For more information on EverQuest Next, visit: https://www.everquestnext.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity: Dragon Commander Review
- Politics has always been a draw and a hindrance on the gaming industry. And no I’m not talking about congressional policies crafted by old w...
- iMiGAME Releases New MMORPG Knights Fable
- iMiGAME is excited to announce that a new browser MMORPG Knight's Fable will be released in North America, at 9:00 AM (EDT), Jun. 18.
- Alphamon Ouryuken Arrives For Digimon Masters
- Joymax has introduced one of the most powerful Digimon into Digimon Masters Online's universe.