Rend is a 3D MMORPG shooter developed by Frostkeep Studios for PC and will be available on Steam Early Access in Spring 2017. In Rend players can fight against hordes of demons in an ongoing war alongside the faction of their choosing all in the name of mere existence. Survival is the main goal when it comes to faction warfare after all. By using your own playstyle to your advantage you might just find that you can help your faction in a unique way.
The talent and skill systems in Rend will allow you to develop your character just how you’d like. Making sure that your character’s abilities are tailored specifically to your playstyle will be key in your success. Even your faction will appreciate the unique niche you’ve carved for yourself. Any help is still help, and helping in the way that suits you is sure to keep both parties happy.
The three dominant factions that can be fought for are: Conclave, Order, and Revenant. A war can’t be fought by a single hero so your faction will become your home during these hard times. You will all have to work together to build your stronghold, withstand enemy forces, and keep your resources safe and sound. When the Time of Reckoning strikes all bets are off and you’ll be vulnerable to the forces of the Lost Ones, as well as an enemy factions. Your enemies will also be ripe to plunder at the Time of Reckoning, so you decide what front you’ll be needed on!
When you are not defending your base during the Time of Reckoning you’ll be able to explore the world with your faction and collect resources. Use them to upgrade your faction’s technologies, giving you the ability to craft stronger gear. Bind vanquished creatures to you as your own personal mounts and even discover lost magics to bolster your power.
In Rend, the world revolves around more than just you. Your faction is at risk, and you’ll all need to fight together to keep it safe!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Frostkeep Studios
- Publisher: Frostkeep Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit (or later)
- CPU: 2 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: DirectX10 Compatible GPU with 1 GB Video RAM
- HDD: 10 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- CastleStorm - F2P tower defense game availble on May 8th
- CastleStorm, a popular tower defense game, is releasing on May 8 for mobile devices. The mobile adaption is free to play for all players and o...
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained - An Alpha Hands-On
- We get a hands-on preview of the newest Orcs Must Die!
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Announces Open Beta Date
- Ubisoft has announced the open beta testing dates for The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot, along with upcoming changes to the game.