Marvel Contest of Champions
Marvel Contest of Champions, based on the comic of the same name, is a free to play mobile fighting game from Kabam. Similar to DC’s Injustice: Gods Among Us, Contest of Champions offers touch-screen style action using swipes and taps to execute attacks in a 3D rendered, one-versus-one battle arena. Players can collect and upgrade iconic Marvel heroes and villains, and test their might in both PvE and PvP.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Kabam
- Publisher: Kabam
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Fighting
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Authentic story and dialogue.
- +Easy to get into.
- -Similar to DC's title.
- -Not a true brawler.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Dying Light Expansion Revealed as The Following
- Today Techland has confirmed that it is indeed working on Dying Light: The Following – a feature-heavy, story-based expansion pack.
- Phantom of the Kill Mobile Review
- Straight out of the gate, the game is visually stunning. The anime based art is well done and typical of what you see in current Gundam anime
- Supernova Alpha First Impressions
- the core concept of Supernova has the potential to be Bandai Namco's next diamond in the rough. Though it may not appeal to core MOBA pla...