Landmark is a sandbox, voxel-based MMO that’s completely open-world. Players can freely explore, build, create, and destroy in a wide environment where players can stake claim to the land, manage properties, build gear, and more. Landmark also serves as the platform base for the upcoming EverQuest Next.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Daybreak Games
- Publisher: Daybreak Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Beautiful 3D world.
- +Incredible amount of detail available for creating.
- +Some creations may find their ways permanently into EverQuest Next.
- -Beta testing requires founder’s pack purchase, otherwise limited to 7 days.
- -All resources sold in cash shop.
- -Lots of resources required to craft anything.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit
- CPU: Intel i5 Quad Core or higher / AMD Phenom II X6 or higher
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 560 series or higher / AMD HD 6870 or higher
- HDD: 20GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Robocraft supports MegaBots' Kickstarter campaign
- In support of this project, Robocraft have created a battle-ready, virtual robot of the MegaBots MK.II in their game.
- Warframe Update 13: Dark Sectors Released This Week
- Earlier this week, Digital Extremes released Update 13 for Warframe. The update includes a new Warframe, an update to melee combat, solar rail...