HIT (Heroes of Incredible Tales) a mobile RPG developed by NEXON in coordination with producer Yong-hyun Park, the man behind massive titles like Lineage 2 and Tera. Utilizing Unreal Engine 4, HIT gives players a variety of gameplay options in a world with impressive graphics! A story-driven campaign mode, a free-for-all arena that allows up to six combatants, and large-scale raids all await players looking for a prime mobile experience that will keep them entertained for hours on end.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 07, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NEXON
- Publisher: NEXON
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 3/5
Articles You May Enjoy
- Square Enix Announces Heavenstrike Rivals
- A tactical RPG, Heavenstrike Rivals features a battle system designed especially for mobile devices that's easy to learn but with deep st...
- Medieval Engineers Released on Steam Early Access
- Independent developer Keen Software House today announced the release of Medieval Engineers on Steam Early Access.