HIT (Heroes of Incredible Tales) a mobile RPG developed by NEXON in coordination with producer Yong-hyun Park, the man behind massive titles like Lineage 2 and Tera. Utilizing Unreal Engine 4, HIT gives players a variety of gameplay options in a world with impressive graphics! A story-driven campaign mode, a free-for-all arena that allows up to six combatants, and large-scale raids all await players looking for a prime mobile experience that will keep them entertained for hours on end.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 07, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NEXON
- Publisher: NEXON
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 3/5
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World Mobile Pioneers Google Pre-Registration Feature
- Forsaken World Mobile is one of the first mobile games to participate in the new Google Play pre-registration feature.
- NGames Announces Demon Crusade
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, is today thrilled to reveal first details of brand new free-to-play horizontal MMORPG, Demon Crusade...
- Trick and Loot in The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot's Halloween Open House
- Have Halloween fun and get an early look at TMQFEL during its closed beta!