HIT (Heroes of Incredible Tales) a mobile RPG developed by NEXON in coordination with producer Yong-hyun Park, the man behind massive titles like Lineage 2 and Tera. Utilizing Unreal Engine 4, HIT gives players a variety of gameplay options in a world with impressive graphics! A story-driven campaign mode, a free-for-all arena that allows up to six combatants, and large-scale raids all await players looking for a prime mobile experience that will keep them entertained for hours on end.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 07, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NEXON
- Publisher: NEXON
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 3/5
Articles You May Enjoy
- Asda 2 Releases New High Level Update
- A new update raises the level cap, introduces new areas, and more.
- Blacklight Retribution Launches New Mode And Map
- Perfect World Entertainment has released a new game type, plus a new map, for Blacklight Retribution.
- Oort Online: New sandbox game revealed
- Developed by former Lionhead and EA veterans, Oort Online is a multiplayer sandbox game set in a massive universe… In the Oort Online univer...