Defiance is an open-world third-person shooter blending the world of the SyFy show with a virtual world. Equip yourself with a variety of weapons, armor, and specialized skills to adapt yourself uniquely to the world around you. Participate in dynamic missions, co-op battles, and wide exploration with a story that expands along with the Syfy series.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 02, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Trion Worlds
- Publisher: Trion Worlds
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox 360, PS3
- +Built on the SyFy TV series.
- -DLC reliant.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core i5 2.4 GHz CPU or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: 1024MB video card (NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 or ATI Radeon HD 4750 or better)
- HDD: 15 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Entropia Universe will deliver Real Cash Gaming for Virtual Reality
- The Entropia Universe platform will fully Support Oculus Rift Development Kit 2 (DK2), Valve and HTC’s SteamVR & more.
- Galactic Supremacy Review
- Galactic Supremacy doesn't bring anything new to the table. It does have an interesting backstory with some unique races to choose from, ...
- PAX South 2017 - Indie Devs and Cosplay Showcase
- I have to say, the list of developers at PAX South 2017 really surprised me!