Closers: Dimension Conflict is an MORPG developed by Naddic Games and published by Nexon in Korea, Sega in Japan, Megaxus in Indonesia, and soon North America and Europe by En Masse Entertainment.
In this action MORPG, players become a “CLOSER,” a psychic warrior entrusted with shutting down the dimensional gates of New Seoul, South Korea. The visuals are bright and cute while the combat takes after anime featuring hard hitting multi-hit combos, never ending juggle attacks, and logic-defying super attacks. And, while focused on co-op, Closers will also offer additional modes including a 1v1 PvP mode.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Naddic Games
- Publisher: En Masse
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Sci-Fi, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
- +Bright, colorful visuals
- +Fast-paced beat 'em up action
- +Saturday morning anime-style narrative
- -Repetitive Gameplay
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Additional Information:
- · Currently unavailable in the west, however publisher En Masse plans on bringing it to North America and Europe as a closed alpha sometime Fall 2017.
Articles You May Enjoy
- KingsRoad Introduces Monthly Events and Exclusive New Appearance Items
- Rumble Entertainment releases a new monthly dungeon and vanity equipment for KingsRoad.
- The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance Officially Launched
- The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance, an online role-playing adventure game has officially launched today.
- Hero of the Obelisk Open Beta Goes Live November 28th
- Hero of the Obelisk, the much-anticipated free-to-play dungeon crawler MMO, has announced it will enter into open beta testing this Thursday, ...