Closers: Dimension Conflict is an MORPG developed by Naddic Games and published by Nexon Korea. In this action MORPG, players become a “CLOSER,” a psychic warrior entrusted with shutting down the dimensional gates of Seoul, South Korea. The game’s style is bright and anime-inspired. Combat will allow you to perform multi-hit combos, juggle attacks and logic-defying super attacks. And, while focused on co-op, Closers will also offer additional modes including a 1v1 PvP mode.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Naddic Games
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Sci-Fi, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
- +Bright, colorful visuals
- +Fast-paced beat 'em up action
- +Saturday morning anime-style narrative
- -Repetitive Gameplay
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Siege of Neverwinter Event Interview
- Game designer Brian Gilmore reveals more details about the Siege of Neverwinter event arriving September 18 in Neverwinter.
- World of Tanks Rolls Out Update 8.8
- Wargaming has announced the release of Update 8.8 for its MMO action game World of Tanks.