Closers: Dimension Conflict is an MORPG developed by Naddic Games and published by Nexon Korea. In this action MORPG, players become a “CLOSER,” a psychic warrior entrusted with shutting down the dimensional gates of Seoul, South Korea. The game’s style is bright and anime-inspired. Combat will allow you to perform multi-hit combos, juggle attacks and logic-defying super attacks. And, while focused on co-op, Closers will also offer additional modes including a 1v1 PvP mode.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Naddic Games
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Sci-Fi, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
- +Bright, colorful visuals
- +Fast-paced beat 'em up action
- +Saturday morning anime-style narrative
- -Repetitive Gameplay
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SG Interactive and G4BOX Begin Partnership
- Today, SG Interactive and G4Box, Inc announced a strategic partnership to introduce their games to a global audience.
- ArcheAge: Third LiveStream Session Today @ 4 PM PST
- Join Producer Victoria “FireCait” Voss and Community Manager Evan “Scapes” Berman on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for the third ins...
- Fantasy Realm Online - UO style MMORPG now available
- Fantasy Realm Online is a FREE classic sandbox MMO/RPG hybrid for Windows and Linux that has a similar look/feel to the Ultima series (Specifi...