Closers: Dimension Conflict is an MORPG developed by Naddic Games and published by Nexon Korea. In this action MORPG, players become a “CLOSER,” a psychic warrior entrusted with shutting down the dimensional gates of Seoul, South Korea. The game’s style is bright and anime-inspired. Combat will allow you to perform multi-hit combos, juggle attacks and logic-defying super attacks. And, while focused on co-op, Closers will also offer additional modes including a 1v1 PvP mode.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Naddic Games
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Sci-Fi, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
- +Bright, colorful visuals
- +Fast-paced beat 'em up action
- +Saturday morning anime-style narrative
- -Repetitive Gameplay
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ChronoBlade Preparing for North American Debut
- Side-scrolling “beat-em-up” action RPG ChronoBlade is getting ready for its North American debut.
- Hazard Ops EU Open Beta Preview
- The past week I have been fighting all sorts of battles, ones that can only be solved with a proper gun and enough ammo.