Call of Duty: Heroes
Call of Duty: Heroes is a mobile strategy game by Activision. Command an army of legendary heroes, elite soldiers and devastating drones while defending a large military base. Make use of fully controllable heroes and epic Killstreaks just like in the recent CoD games.
Heroes far and wide: Take control of and level up iconic heroes from the Call of Duty franchise.
Killstreakse: Unleash Killstreaks such as the drone strike, UAV, care package, and chopper gunner to devastate opponents.
Upgrades: Build and upgrade your base into a fortress with sentry guns, Guardians, SAM turrets, howitzers, mines, and over 30 other upgradable structures.
Game modes: Defend your base against attackers and go on the offensive in three unique modes: PvP, Campaign, and Survival
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 27, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Activision
- Publisher: Activision
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 6.0, Android 2.3.3
Articles You May Enjoy
- Endless Legend Coming to Steam September 18
- Publisher Iceberg Interactive and award-winning developer Amplitude Studios are delighted to reveal that the fantasy-strategy 4X game Endless ...
- Robocraft reaches 1,000,000 active users
- Weekly content patches and active community interaction has seen Robocraft's user base steadily increase since 2013, but its release on S...
- League of Legends Ascension Mode Review
- Riot Games is presently making an effort to redo their already convoluted and tired lore; this is not particularly a bad thing.