Call of Duty: Heroes
Call of Duty: Heroes is a mobile strategy game by Activision. Command an army of legendary heroes, elite soldiers and devastating drones while defending a large military base. Make use of fully controllable heroes and epic Killstreaks just like in the recent CoD games.
Heroes far and wide: Take control of and level up iconic heroes from the Call of Duty franchise.
Killstreakse: Unleash Killstreaks such as the drone strike, UAV, care package, and chopper gunner to devastate opponents.
Upgrades: Build and upgrade your base into a fortress with sentry guns, Guardians, SAM turrets, howitzers, mines, and over 30 other upgradable structures.
Game modes: Defend your base against attackers and go on the offensive in three unique modes: PvP, Campaign, and Survival
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 27, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Activision
- Publisher: Activision
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 6.0, Android 2.3.3
Articles You May Enjoy
- New York ComicCon 2015 Day 3 Recap - Warframe Day
- This day was all about Warframe, the ever popular Sci-fi shooter created by Digital Extremes.
- First Assault Interview with Lead Game Director Jung Eik Choi
- We were offered the opportunity to interview Lead Game Director of First Assault, Jung Eik Choi, about the game's development and more.
- Lagoonia introduces message system
- Lagoonia has introduced a new message system today.