Aura Kingdom is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG from Aeria Games, with bright, anime-style graphics. Players may take along companions with them, active pets that grow and evolve, and even share special bonds and memories with the player. Companions also prove useful in combat, as they can form combo attacks with the player in a fluid action combat system. With eight classes, multi-classing, and flexible skills, Aura Kingdom promises to bring new life into the fantasy MMORPG.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 23, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: X-Legend
- Publisher: Aeria Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +In-depth companion system.
- +Elaborate skill trees.
- +Dynamic active combat.
- +Large class variety.
- -Too many fetch quests.
- -Endgame still a work in progress.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo 2.66 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000 or better.
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: nVidia GeForce 9500, ATI Radeon HD2600 or better.
- HDD: 6GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- SkySaga Alpha Impressions
- I had a chance to test the alpha version of SkySaga, to see if this voxel underdog can stand with giants.
- Deathtrap Out Now on Steam Early Access
- Deathtrap Early Access is finally out on Steam for $19.99.
- World of Warplanes Launch Review
- World of Warplanes is the recently released free-to-play warplane-based game brought to us by the creators of World of Tanks, Wargaming.