Atlas Reactor is a multiplayer tactics game by Trion Worlds. While focusing on a faster pacing compared to other turn-based tactics games, Atlas Reactor provides a gameplay experience unlike any other.
Simultaneous turns: Both players will make their moves at the same time, so the combat moves faster and counter-play becomes more exciting. In Atlas Reactor: it’s always your turn.
Vivid visuals: Atlas Reactor presents a colorful, cartoon-like theme that stands out from crowd.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 04, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Trion Worlds
- Publisher: Trion Worlds
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista™ Enterprise (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.vistasp2_gdr.150312-1556) or later
- CPU: Quad Core. Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2520M CPU ~2.5GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 @ 2.6GHz equivalent or higher
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: Display Memory: 1696 MB - Min. Shader Level: 3.0 - Supports Render Textures
- HDD: 5 GB HD
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aurelius Update Enters The World of Albion Online
- The ‘Aurelius’ update brings new PvE content and additional interface features plus numerous quality improvements.
- Perfect World and Cryptic Announce Magic: The Gathering RPG
- Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios today announced the development of a brand new RPG based on Magic: The Gathering.
- Ultimate Chicken Horse Game Launch Review
- Put on your mucking jeans – we’re going to the farm. Don’t worry, we’re not heading into a farming or livestock simulator.