- Heroes of Newerth: Avatar Spotlight: 4.4.0
Today we have the latest in cosmetics coming to Heroes of Newerth for Patch 4.4.0!
- Vainglory: Tony Hero Spotlight
Tony is a dwarven brawler who sincerely enjoys pummeling people with his fists. Check out this new Vainglory hero!
- Jam City Acquires Award-Winning ‘Brainz’ Team and World War Doh
Jam City recently acquired the assets of a Bogota-based mobile game developer, Brainz.
- TERA’s Counterpunch Update is Now Live on PC
En Masse Entertainments latest update to their action-MMORPG TERA is now live: Counterpunch!
- Secret World Legends – Dawn of the Morninglight
Philip Marquard, leader of the Morninglight, has been making moves in a hotbed of cultist operations: New Dawn.
- World of Warships: Developer Diaries: Battle of Antarctica
World of Warships is preparing a new Operation based on historical facts from Earth’s history.
- Spellsworn Release Trailer
Combine magic and tactics to obliterate your opponents in Spellsworn, which is out now!
- Life is Feudal MMO: A Guide to Politics
The web of politics is tricky to navigate, especially in the Middle Ages.
- Hearthstone Announces First ‘Year of the Raven’ Expansion
The 'Year of the Raven' is upon us in Hearthstone, and that means it's time to look towards new content.
- Albion Online: Lancelot Update
Albion Online officially launches their third major content update, in the Lancelot Update.
- World of Warships: Developer Diaries – Death Ray/Sealand Port
Today we have a pair of dev diaries for World of Warships: The Archimedes Death Ray and the Sealand Port map!
- Dragonborn Trailer
Create your legend and effortlessly explore a bountiful fantasy world.
- Crazy Defense Heroes Trailer
Take on the exceptional combination of CCG and tactical tower defense in this F2P mobile game.
- Soulcalibur Trailer
Experience the rich lore of Soulcalibur in an action packed MMO!
- Retro Racer ‘Horizon Chase World Tour’ Receives Massive Content Update
A new update released for the retro mobile racer, Horizon Chase World Tour, the biggest one for the game yet.