Zombies Monsters Robots Shuts Down on October 31st
After three years, we’re sad to say that En Masse’s Zombies Monsters Robots is closing down this October 31st! As of now there are no plans at this time to migrate or continue the service elsewhere. However, over the last weeks, En Masse will help you make the most of it. Items in the ZMR Store will be free, first off! When the servers drop, if you have played ZMR between July 18 and September 18 2017, they’ll give you 1,000 EMP. Any EMP you had for that game will still be usable on any other En Masse title. And final words from En Masse themselves:
“On behalf of all of us here at En Masse Entertainment, thank you for joining us these past few years, and we sincerely hope you’ll give our other games a try, too. In the meantime, you’ve only got until Halloween to accomplish your primary mission: Kill. Every. Last. Thing.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity: Original Sin Enters Beta
- Larian Studios has unleashed a massive update for Divinity: Original Sin on Steam Early Access, taking the game into beta while adding loads o...
- H1Z1 Puts New Update Live with Battle Royale Changes
- Today, Daybreak pushed a new update for H1Z1 along with the plans to host a Battle Royale Weekend to test the latest changes.
- AbleGamers' 2014 Reveals Accessible Mainstream GOTY Award
- The year of 2014 was full of many big new releases, numerous sequels, and some exceptional independent titles; our staff of accessibility expe...