Zombies Monsters Robots Shuts Down on October 31st
After three years, we’re sad to say that En Masse’s Zombies Monsters Robots is closing down this October 31st! As of now there are no plans at this time to migrate or continue the service elsewhere. However, over the last weeks, En Masse will help you make the most of it. Items in the ZMR Store will be free, first off! When the servers drop, if you have played ZMR between July 18 and September 18 2017, they’ll give you 1,000 EMP. Any EMP you had for that game will still be usable on any other En Masse title. And final words from En Masse themselves:
“On behalf of all of us here at En Masse Entertainment, thank you for joining us these past few years, and we sincerely hope you’ll give our other games a try, too. In the meantime, you’ve only got until Halloween to accomplish your primary mission: Kill. Every. Last. Thing.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elite Dangerous for Xbox One Available Now
- Frontier Developments has released Elite Dangerous for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft.
- Heroes of Newerth celebrates 100th hero
- S2 Games is celebrating the release of its 100th hero on Friday, March 2.
- TERA's Fiery Featherweights Update Hits In November
- A huge update is coming to TERA's PC version on November 13th, entitled Fiery Featherweights.