Zombies Monsters Robots Shuts Down on October 31st
After three years, we’re sad to say that En Masse’s Zombies Monsters Robots is closing down this October 31st! As of now there are no plans at this time to migrate or continue the service elsewhere. However, over the last weeks, En Masse will help you make the most of it. Items in the ZMR Store will be free, first off! When the servers drop, if you have played ZMR between July 18 and September 18 2017, they’ll give you 1,000 EMP. Any EMP you had for that game will still be usable on any other En Masse title. And final words from En Masse themselves:
“On behalf of all of us here at En Masse Entertainment, thank you for joining us these past few years, and we sincerely hope you’ll give our other games a try, too. In the meantime, you’ve only got until Halloween to accomplish your primary mission: Kill. Every. Last. Thing.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bohemia Interactive and ICRC promote respect for health care in video games
- Bohemia Interactive and the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) today shared a new video to raise awareness for the topic of ‘He...
- Sweetheart System for Spirit Tales revealed
- KoramGame has revealed new details about Spirit Tales' Sweetheart System.
- League of Angel: Fight Against Evil, Guard Justice in New Events
- This round of the Mount Exclusive event is a great one, with powerful mounts such as King Alabaster, Mecha Tyrannosaurus and the Moonlight Uni...