Zombies Monsters Robots Shuts Down on October 31st
After three years, we’re sad to say that En Masse’s Zombies Monsters Robots is closing down this October 31st! As of now there are no plans at this time to migrate or continue the service elsewhere. However, over the last weeks, En Masse will help you make the most of it. Items in the ZMR Store will be free, first off! When the servers drop, if you have played ZMR between July 18 and September 18 2017, they’ll give you 1,000 EMP. Any EMP you had for that game will still be usable on any other En Masse title. And final words from En Masse themselves:
“On behalf of all of us here at En Masse Entertainment, thank you for joining us these past few years, and we sincerely hope you’ll give our other games a try, too. In the meantime, you’ve only got until Halloween to accomplish your primary mission: Kill. Every. Last. Thing.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infographic: The Battle for Europe has Begun in Stronghold Kingdoms
- Firefly Studios has released a new infographic containing gameplay stats on the first few days of play in ‘Europe’, the recently released ...
- Guardians of Ember Starts Double EXP Event and Opens New Servers
- Guardians of Ember announced that in order to accommodate the number of players trying to join the battle, new servers were added.
- Europa Universalis IV Receives Massive Common Sense Expansion
- The Common Sense expansion to Paradox’s strategy hit Europa Universalis IV is available today, and it comes with tonnes of major changes.