Zombies Monsters Robots Shuts Down on October 31st
After three years, we’re sad to say that En Masse’s Zombies Monsters Robots is closing down this October 31st! As of now there are no plans at this time to migrate or continue the service elsewhere. However, over the last weeks, En Masse will help you make the most of it. Items in the ZMR Store will be free, first off! When the servers drop, if you have played ZMR between July 18 and September 18 2017, they’ll give you 1,000 EMP. Any EMP you had for that game will still be usable on any other En Masse title. And final words from En Masse themselves:
“On behalf of all of us here at En Masse Entertainment, thank you for joining us these past few years, and we sincerely hope you’ll give our other games a try, too. In the meantime, you’ve only got until Halloween to accomplish your primary mission: Kill. Every. Last. Thing.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Reveals Summer Expansion, Strongholds, Brings Guild PvP
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc announced Neverwinter: Strongholds – the seventh expansion. Players join their guild to claim...
- Black Desert's Global Costume Design Contest Voting Starts Today
- It's time for the very first global event in Black Desert, the Global Costume Design Contest. Voting began today for the global contest.
- PUBG MOBILE's 0.10.0 Update Releases Today
- The 0.14.0 update for PUBG MOBILE has arrived today, and with it comes a brand new mode, Infection.