Cynane the Queen Slayer Joins the Total War: ARENA Battlefield
Creative Assembly is proud to announce the latest new Commander to be added to Free-to-Play, team strategy game, Total War: ARENA. Cynane the Queen Slayer, the brilliant female military strategist and field commander, is available to play in a new update that is live now.
- Cynane’s formidable tenacity on the battlefield is reflected in her 4 unique commander orders:
- Shock creates a scattering cavalry charge that ramps up in intensity over time
- Slaughter will damage and kill enemies that have been knocked to the ground beneath your unit, making it an excellent companion to the Shock order by delivering a devastating blow to the enemy
- Barrage allows your archer unit to fire volley after volley in quick succession for a brief period, often providing the difference between victory and defeat in a skirmish
- Hunt allows you to mark an enemy unit and maintain line of sight on it, even after it leaves your visibility – an excellent way to track down fleeing enemies
Half-sister of Alexander the Great, Cynane was trained in the Illyrian tradition, which honed her skills in the martial arts as well as riding, hunting and tracking. These talents, combined with her gifted military knowledge, led her to many victories. Her courage in battle is legendary, as is her slaying of the Illyrian Queen Caeria and the great slaughter of the Illyrian army.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DC Legends Introduces Wonder Woman Theatrical Content
- In celebration of the launch of the Wonder Woman movie on June 2, Warner Bros. Interactive announces DC Legends will add new content.
- Armored Warfare Early Access Test 3 Extended and New Maps Introduced
- The extension comes with a new patch full of fixes, updates and vehicles rebalances, and two brand new maps – Pipelines and Narrows.