Warspear Online is a mobile MMORPG by Aigrind that has a very distinct retro look and feel. Players roll up a character, choosing a race and class, and depending on which race you picked, the other races will respond differently to you. Movement is done via tapping the screen and your character abilities are represented by buttons on the bottom of the screen. It offers all of the standard MMO offerings, Guilds, PVP, Dungeons and more.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 12, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Aigrind
- Publisher: Aigrind
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- + Low system requirements.
- + Easy to learn.
- + 12 Character Classes Means lots of variety.
- -No landscape support.
- -Areas load one at a time and slowly.
- -Visually outdated.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Current Web Browser with Highspeed Internet.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Triad Wars: Halloween Event Now Underway
- In Triad Wars you are fighting demons, evil spirits, and a gigantic demon-cat in the culmination of the event.
- F.E.A.R. Online Press Preview
- F.E.A.R. Online is directly tied in with the series as it takes place sometime after the events of F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, and players are...
- Astro Empires Announces Major New Update, Astro Empires v1.5
- The space strategy browser game Astro Empires is preparing the largest update in its history.