Tree of Life
Tree of Life is a 3D fantasy MMORPG packed with opportunities for rich player-driven content ranging from where peace-seeking farmers settle to the budding of great warriors rising to the challenge to defend the world and its inhabitants from harm.
►Home is Where the Hearth is: Settle in to a hand-picked location and build it to great heights over time.
►Professional: Wade through combat as a soldier, create metalworks as a smithy, cultivate the lands as a farmer, or juggle all three at the same time.
►Nightwatch: Take care to defend your castle lest invaders seek to destroy it.
►Calling All Clans: Team up with other people from around the world and rule over a domain as its king.
►GDP Growth: Collect and create to contribute to the global market.
This is a buy-to-play title offering a one time account upgrade as an additional purchase.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 17, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Oddonegames
- Publisher: Oddonegames
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Enormous game world.
- +Lots of skills and activities to do.
- +Players can create homes, towns, and villages
- -Lacks objectives beyond building and survival.
- -Large world makes it difficult to find other players.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Window 7 or later
- CPU: Core i3
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: 1GB Video Memory, Shader Model 5.0
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Tree of Life is a 3D fantasy MMORPG packed with opportunities for rich player-driven content ranging from where peace-seeking farmers settle to the budding of great warriors rising to the challenge to defend the world and its inhabitants from harm.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Daybreak Announces New Expansions for EverQuest and EverQuest II
- Daybreak Studios has announced not one but two expansions coming to the EverQuest universe.
- Com2us announces first major update to East Legend
- The update includes changes and improvements to existing game elements, as well as new content.